Sunday, October 29, 2017

Stash report OCtober 29, 2017


Boo
I found some great stuff at the quilt show's garage sale.
This was a ziplock bag of vintage 3 inch squares more or less. I love the fabrics.
 just a few of these orphan blocks
 and a cute tiny purse handle

 a baggie of 3/4 hexagons and papers, many of the fabrics are vintage. One of the silent auction items was a huge iris container full of 1 inch hexies already basted. Oh my. It went for nearly 100.00 dollars.
 a bag of flannel scraps
 and a roll of 1/4 yards of black and white fabrics... someday...

I am still working on the Marie Webster block

But I am pretty excited that I have finished sewing all the cheddar sampler blocks which was my goal. I am still piecing string blocks for the border.

Stash report

Fabric Used this Week 1 yard
Fabric Used year to Date: 344 1/2 yards


Fabric Added this Week: 2 1/2 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 315 1/2 yards


Net Fabric for 2017: 28 yards used more than added.

I am linking to:

Slow Sunday Stitching

4 comments:

  1. Love your applique block, love those pinks. Nice purchases from the quilt show garage sale, I love buying vintage fabrics and blocks. You have a nice selection to work with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You brought some some fun stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You found some great treasures! Your applique block is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your applique and your new finds! That tiny purse is adorable!

    ReplyDelete