Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Quilt show inspiration

What a wonderful quilt show I attended in Indianapolis. It was full of some amazing quilts, and goodies. My hubby went with, and he had a grand time in the garage sale area. He loves tools and gadgets. Don't get him started on the wonder of a needle perfectly made.  None of my pictures will do the quilts justice. This dear Jane was the opener as you walked in the display area.
  The colors were vibrant




I really liked this one. I looked all over for information, and finally realized it was the back of a quilt. -  talk about reversible. 


 So interesting
Today I am off to rug hooking guild
and tonight is my quilt guild meeting I will be showing my En PRovence. I hope they like it.


I am linking to:
Free Motion by the River
to do tuesday
too cute tuesday

7 comments:

  1. Hi Maggie,
    I have lots of family in the Indy area, and some recently mentioned a quilt show. Maybe the same one?! Wow, such pretty quilts and I can only imagine how beautiful they were in person. That one with all the small pieces - OMG! ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. What amazing quilts! How lucky to get to see them up close and personal. Was that hexagons-little ones, in the large multi-coloured one? Gorgeous, heh. Lucky too to find a great spot for hubby parking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh lots of gorgeous quilts! Love those rainbow colored ones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. love those quilts. The little hexie one is insane. But the last hexie quilt was really interesting. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing! Certifiable is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such beautiful quilts; that Dear Jane is gorgeous! And all of those little hexies...WOW! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete