Sunday, October 1, 2017

Stash report October 1, 2017

I added this quilt to my wish list in July 2016, and I really liked it. This is not mine

I considered joining a block of the month. I am drawn to Minnick and Simpson's work. I have even done a rug hooking project of theirs. But I have so many projects I need to finish, and so many started that I talked myself out of it.
I have been such a good girl ( you know where this is heading right?) and finished many quilts and rugs since 2016, and I have been very patient ( only checking every month or so) for it to go on sale and it did. so....

What a nice box...



It is living at my house and will probably be my one monthly goal for January. There is a lot of fabric in the box that needs to be reported. Fingers crossed it will also be reported as going out as well.


Stash report

Fabric Used this Week 22 1/2 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 341 yards


Fabric Added this Week: 17 1/2 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 296 1/2 yards


Net Fabric for 2017:  44 1/2 yards used more than added.

As long as I break even in a year, I will consider it a success right?


I am very close to finishing the hooking on these pot holders. I will work on them while I listen to general conference





I am linking to:

Slow Sunday Stitching

4 comments:

  1. Enjoy your stitching today!
    The kit purchase will be a fun winter project for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished the last of my Portage Lake Blocks today! I joined the BOM directly through Minick and Simpson and was a lot of fun. Now, to complete assembling the top. It is a gorgeous quilt, imho.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see why you were so drawn to that quilt pattern - it's beautiful! I like the combination of piecing and applique in it. And that's definitely a pretty pile of fabric! I bet you'll enjoy making it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, pretty! I can see why you couldn't resist. You've done a great job balancing what's coming in with what's going out. Plus you've finished a lot of quilts this year. Everyone deserves a treat now and then.

    ReplyDelete