Wednesday, October 18, 2017

en provence wrong

Remember  when I was crabby about teaching a "friend" to make glitter blocks here, and I said I will suffer for being judgy. yep I sewed these En provence blocks (quiltville.) with the wrong color of tri recs units. And I had made 6. sigh... I had forgotten that there were 2 different colors and I grabbed the first ones I saw in the box. So I have had some unpicking to do.


you know, I just didn't like it that way, and I wish had stopped and checked.



 now we are back on track

I am linking to:

WOW

midweek makers

Jo's Country Junction UFO
Bee Social
Silly Mama WIP



4 comments:

  1. so nice to know I am not the only one....
    thanks so much for linking up!

    brooke@sillymamaquilts.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't do that mystery for some reason. I bet I would have made the same mistake. It happens... Beautiful scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's one of the things you have to watch with Bonnie's patterns, lots of block pieces that have to go in the right spot. Glad you got back on track.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And so goes a quilters life - rippet, rippet!

    ReplyDelete