Monday, October 16, 2017

Stash report October 15, 2017

The stash report today is all about the wool. yummy wool.
This a batch of short cuts from Dorr Mill in creamy white. Hubby and I always hope we will get to dye, but it doesn't seem to get to the top of the priority list. Still we hope...

This was a scrap bag of wool. Even in the wool part of my life, I am a scrappy hooker just like I am scrappy in quilting. I hope to use the blues in a patriotic project and in the fall, it is just time to love the orange.
This was also a scrappy mix $5.00 bag. What fun it will be in my scrappy circles rug.
I bought these for a background for a Minnick and Simpson rug, another patriotic. These were color planned by the owner of one of the booths and I am afraid they are darker than I want. Time will tell.

I am always adding just a little bit to my creamy (neutrals) wool stash to add different textures to backgrounds and in this case a turkey rug. And if I don't use it, I can over dye it. I am easily overwhelmed when I shop at a hooking retreat. Bundles help me acquire a bit without having to randomly pick, And I love plaids.

We are home again and trying to get back to normal. It was great to get away. It was good to get back home. Now where was I ?

I hadn't planned to count my wool as stash.

Stash report

Fabric Used this Week 0 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 342 1/2 yards


Fabric Added this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 305 1/2 yards


Net Fabric for 2017:  37 yards used more than added.

I am linking to:
Making Monday  link in sidebar
main Crush Monday   link in sidebar

show and tell monday

design wall monday   link in sidebar

boms away   link in sidebar



5 comments:

  1. Yummy wools! Who did you buy these from? Love the variety of them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a big variety of fabrics and looks like a fun addition to your wool stash. I haven't worked with wool, but always am interested in seeing what others do with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your participation at the Show and Tell Monday !! Hug Bambi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to know more about your scrappy circles rug.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you got a good variety of wool for your projects.

    ReplyDelete