Monday, October 23, 2017

organizing drawers

Oh, how I needed to do a little cleaning. Everything was in jeopardy of being lost. I couldn't find anything. But, what I find interesting is the amount of fabric fuzz I vacuumed from the drawers, which are closed. I made a donation bag for stuff I need to give to guild. And I am sure I still kept more stuff than I should.

um ... no I could die in there. If I trip and fall, I am a goner.




This cheddar block is called birds in the air


 I made a few more string blocks for the cheddar sampler for string Saturday.



I am linking to:
Making Monday  link in sidebar
main Crush Monday   link in sidebar

show and tell monday

design wall monday   link in sidebar

boms away   link in sidebar





7 comments:

  1. Oh my -- your drawers look so uncluttered now! Good job. I have few drawers so my stuff is spread about in plastic drawer sets, plastic baskets, plastic boxes. (Are you seeing a plastic trend?) Yea, I'm a plastic junkie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bet it feels good to get some organizing done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always nice to sew in an organized space. I just hate to take time from sewing to get organized!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Maggi for your inspiration and link to the Show and Tell Monday !! Bambi hug

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Maggie,
    You are inspiring me to straighten my drawers! I'm still giggling about you tripping and falling - not the actual event but that you're a goner. Umm, wouldn't all that fabric break the fall?! ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. I definitely need motivation to get into my sewing room and really start organizing.
    Motivation enough should just be how I have to literally climb over stuff...then dig and dig to find what I am looking for. Then I'm super lucky if I actually do find what I am looking for.

    Maybe some day.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah. . . My quilt storage . . . could use a LOT of attention. :) Love your organizers! Nice string work, too.

    ReplyDelete