Saturday, July 1, 2017

A new color

Wow, July 1st. I am caught up with yellow for the rainbow scrap challenge, and just trying to put some of the other pineapple blossom blocks together.
Our new July color is blue. I don't need blue in any of the rainbow quilts I have started so I will work on my floating stars quilt that is blue for July.


This is a pattern by a fabric manufacturer called neutral territory. I bought the kit a few years ago. There were 4 different blocks with different fabrics. I followed each step and the chart for putting it together. I like it as a whole, but I don't see much pattern in the pattern. sigh...


Oh my goodness I love this fabric ... and the candy. Who could resist either?




I am linking to
 SewCan She

rsc17 super saturday

7 comments:

  1. That pineapple blossom will be beautiful. Looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, but I do love those blocks at the top. And I adore that candy fabric. It's a lot of fun...and I do love a Hershey kiss. I try to eat one a day for stitching therapy. Lovely projects you're working on. Have a great day! --Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like those pineapple blossom blocks. And that candy fabric is way too tempting to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the candy fabric! I'm hungry just looking at it. Pineapple Blossom is such a fun pattern. I've used it more than once for gift quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your purple blocks are stunning. But the neutral seems disappointing, no real focal poin or, as you said, no pattern in the pattern. Or maybe because I'm a color person at heart. The candies look real enough to grab a handful. Have fun with those!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! on getting your yellow blocks done for the RSC. Have fun with BLUE!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love ❤️ the pineapple blossoms!! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete