Sunday, July 23, 2017

Stash report July 23, 2017


My purchase this week is more about the machine than fabric. I have a new old Singer 401. Everything looks great on her. She needs a good cleaning and oiling and she will be running like a top.



I bought these blocks at the guild silent auction. The name of the fabric (Maypole) was included in the package. I looked online and was able to find a yard of the green in this line from Moda to buy for a border. It should make a cute lap size quilt.






I will be adding hexies to my hexie quilt for slow sunday stitching.


Stash report

Fabric Used this Week 12 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 250 1/2 yards


Fabric Added this Week:1 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 240 yards


Net Fabric for 2017: 10 1/2 yards used more than added.

I will be adding hexies to my hexie quilt for slow sunday stitching.

I am linking to:


Slow Sunday Stitching
sharing Sunday




                     


4 comments:

  1. You made some nice purchases this week. Have fun with your hexies. Happy sewing! --Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have my mom's 401A. A real workhorse. Hope you enjoy yours. Cute guild blocks!

    ReplyDelete