Sunday, July 16, 2017

Stash report July 16, 2017

I have hand binding to do today. I am super excited to have finished quilting this string quilt. I chickened out of "organic lines" quilting and just did a meander, with 3 spiderwebs thrown in and the words snap crackle and pop. It's a utility quilt, meant to be used and fun.



After a much needed break from Missouri star quilt shop, I bought a fourth of July special.


It included blue skies, 3 sisters, and storybook Americana jelly rolls. And some gifties. I bought a yard of a cute neutral from the storybook group. so so cute!

Stash report

Fabric Used this Week 0 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 238 1/2 yards


Fabric Added this Week:10 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 239 yards

uh oh, I have slipped into the red.....
Net Fabric for 2017: 1/2 yards added more than used.

I had better finish something quick:)

I am linking to:


Slow Sunday Stitching
sharing Sunday

I would encourage you to link up at the creative side - very talented quilter


                   

The Creative Side



6 comments:

  1. Yippee... binding is my favourite thing to do! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your bundle of new fabrics. The yardage neutral piece looks very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some people hate binding by hand but I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great purchases there!! And a cute finish. How in the world have you used so much fabric this year???? Note that I did not ask you how you had taken so much in ...LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your binding. Your pretty quilt is almost finished. I love your purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Binding by hand is so relaxing, hope you made good progress on that front. Your 4th of July box of goodies looks like lots of fun. It won't take you long to get back to the black!

    ReplyDelete