Sunday, July 30, 2017

Stash report July 30, 2017

I added a few gorgeous batiks to my stash. I don't have very many, I wasn't a big fan in my earlier quilt life, but there are beautiful quilts with them, and I want to give them a try. As a scrap quilter, I can't start using them until I have a big variety. So I add a few now and then.


I am hoping to get to the edge with my rug hooking project today.



Stash report

Fabric Used this Week 0 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 250 1/2 yards


Fabric Added this Week:7 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 247 yards


Net Fabric for 2017: 3 1/2 yards used more than added.


I am linking to:


Slow Sunday Stitching
sharing Sunday

4 comments:

  1. You definitely added some beauties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your rug is beautiful. I really like that batiks that you are collecting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed seeing the progress on your rug... enjoy stitching the edge!
    Thanks for linking up to Slow Sunday Stitching!

    ReplyDelete