Saturday, July 29, 2017

show and tell

Our guild speaker was Lisa Dobson from Martinsville Indiana. She is an art quilter. My favorite was this quilt called the Girl of the limberlost. This was one of my favorite books as a child written by an Indiana author Gene Stratton Porter.





She dyes her own fabric.



here are some quilts from the shop hop








I haven't finished my rainbow scrap challenge quilt - floating stars, but it is trimmed and ready for a border decision.
I have been adding borders to this quilt. Do Bonnie fans know which one it is?




I am linking to
 SewCan She

rsc17 super saturday

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing those BEAUTIFUL quilts along with your scrappy progress (including BLUE!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those art quilts are fabulous! Thanks for sharing the shop hop quilts, those are pretty cool too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful eye candy! Such beautiful quilts. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for showing some of the quilts. The rainbow sampler like quilt would be perfect for RSC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such awesome talent...a beautiful visual trip for the eyes and heart..thank you so much...

    ReplyDelete