Wednesday, February 26, 2020

flower box quilt

This quilt has been at the top of my list since the beginning of the year and, I feel pressure to do it right, so I have procrastinated. sigh...


I started cutting for this quilt. The colors and fabric is just scrumptious.


The pattern calls for sets of strips in light, dark, light, and, sets in dark, light, dark. I really tried to make these accurate. From here, I will be cutting diamonds for the tops of the baskets. I am a little intimidated to work with diamonds.




Once I get over the apprehension of cutting the diamonds wrong, It should go faster.

I am linking:
midweek makers - I am featured

4 comments:

  1. What a pretty quilt, and lovely fabrics. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's a heirloom quilt. Gorgeous fabric. I would be intimidated to work with diamonds too. Good luck. ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's going to be a beautiful quilt! I bet it won't take you long to get the hang of those baskets!

    ReplyDelete