Tuesday, March 23, 2021

to do: make progress

Daffodils are blooming and I have seen blue skies. I am really looking forward to Spring this year. I hope to out more and working on building back relationships. Although, I have almost forgotten how to be social. 
I've had a chance to make more blocks for quilted twins free pattern called swingin checkerboard. It is a project that I am just adding to as time permits.

more blocks

I am trying to take stock on the leader/ ender challenge quilt easy breezy. I am not sure why I haven't made much progress, or what I need to do to change that.



I need to cut more pieces for easy breezy. I need the neutral pieces. I have plenty of squares.

5 comments:

  1. Lovely blocks! I am always amazed at your progress! Thanks for linking up today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about forgetting how to be social - I am feeling the same way! I really like that swinging checkerboard pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Swinging checkerboard is a very pretty quilt, are you going to make your quilt with greens? When I piece my easy breezy blocks, I cut a lot of strips ahead of time so I can really piece up a storm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Swinging Checkerboard will make such a beautiful scrappy quilt when it's done. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not sure I ever knew how to be social - it's going to be extra hard for me to re-integrate when everyone else does. lol!! Good thing we're quilters!

    ReplyDelete