Sunday, March 28, 2021

stash report March 28, 2021

I have added this cute little mix of fat quarters to my stash. 

not like any I have


this is my favorite

 Stash report  March 28, 2021

Fabric Used this week: 5 yards -I sent fabric to goodwill

Fabric Used year to Date: 51 1/2 yards

Fabric Added this week: 2 1/2 yards  
Fabric Added Year to Date: 53 yards

net fabric: 1 1/2 yards bought more than used  -getting close to even.

I stitched at least 15 minutes every day this week. I had a sew day with friends as well.

I have done a little rug hooking with one of the pumpkins of my Mr. Scarecrow rug hooking project.



 
I am linking to:

9 comments:

  1. The fabric is really cute. I wouldn't have any idea what to do with it though, with the larger scale prints.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, gorgeous fabrics! I love the second bundle too ;)
    Great progress on your rug hooking.
    Thank you for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’ve been watching YouTube videos on rug hooking. I may try it soon. You sent 5 yards to Goodwill😱😱😱😱 you are serious about destashing!! 🤣

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful fabrics and your rug hooking is looking great. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those fabrics that have found their way into your stash are lovely. All have such lovely colours and designs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your brightly colored new fabrics. Your rug hooking is really pretty. That is a craft I really want to try sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very fun fat quarters, those greens and yellows are very vivid. Congrats on all the good stitching metrics last week. Fingers crossed you hit break even on the stash management front this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey!! Nice to see Mr. Scarecrow out!

    ReplyDelete