Saturday, March 27, 2021

postage stamp blocks

 I have some interesting greens this month for the psp 20/21 blocks and the rainbow scrap challenge at so scrappy. I'm not sure the photos look as green as they are in person.




It doesn't look like I will have a finish for March from my green ufo list, but, I did move Christmas sparkle along to almost a top. I did decide to make and add 3 more blocks to the quilt. I haven't worked on the green brackets for full stop quilt that Angela is doing. And I didn't get the table runner quilted.


My rainbow projects for 2021 with links:

tiny houses

postage stamp psp20/21

ice cream

waffle stamp blocks

green ufos

Christmas sparkle and here

epp stars

yellow ufos

yellow boxy star and here and here and here

florabunda

pink ufos

love pillowcases

2 pink flannel baby quilts and here


 I am linking to:


6 comments:

  1. A lot of sewing there with your postage stamps: nice collection of greens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many fun shades of green. Still 5 more days in March to finish the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes green is hard to photograph, but I think those look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blocks look lovely and full of colour.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That some range of GREEN scraps you've got there, Maggie!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Might not feel like much but that was a lot of little green squares that had to be sewn together. If Sparkle is so close to done, maybe April will bring the completion of 2 UFOs!

    ReplyDelete