Sunday, March 7, 2021

stash report March 7, 2021

I found 2 fat quarters at goodwill this week. I liked them, so, I brought them home with me. nice kitty, warm kitty...

fat quarters

Stash report  March 7, 2021

Fabric Used this week: 0 yards - I did a lot of piecing, but, no finishes

Fabric Used year to Date: 46 1/2 yards

Fabric Added this week: 1/2 yards  
Fabric Added Year to Date: 50 1/2 yards

net fabric: 4 yards bought more than used 

I stitched at least 15 minutes every day this week.   green blocks - quilt borders - string blocks


I thought I would go back up to the top of my Mr. Scarecrow rug hooking project. I have been working on parts all over the rug, which involves moving the rug on the frame more than I would like. I think it is time to start at the top and finish everything moving downward. well.... until I decide something else. The head was fun - I like his quirky attitude.



I had a few questions about rug hooking - I will try to take a few pictures and make a better explanation next week.

7 comments:

  1. I love your new fabrics, so pretty! I'm looking forward for your explanation about the making of rug hooking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I like your found fabric...your Mister Scarecrow has a cheery face..so cute. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute thrifted fabrics! I got lucky and found some this past week, too. I’ll stay tuned for the rug hooking posts!! It’s so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see why those 2 pieces had to come home. Good progress on the rug.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is that Mr Pumpkin Head? Pretty fabrics you found, no wonder they jumped into your hand so quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very fun additions to your stash. You are doing well on all your stitchy metrics. Hope this week is as good.

    ReplyDelete