Saturday, March 13, 2021

crumby green

I make the tiny houses from 2 inch scraps for the rainbow scrap challenge at so scrappy. This is my second year making them. It will take several years, apparently, to make enough to use in a quilt. They are, after all, tiny.




I make the crumb stars from strings and crumbs, and the 2 1/2 inch strip bin for the   HSTS - ( half square triangles ). This is a new rainbow project this year. And a great excuse to play in the strings, which has ignited a flurry of string quilt starts.

12 comments:

  1. Everything is cuter tiny. Nice additions to the collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many beautiful green crumb stars, and I am absulutly in love with your tiny houses, Maggie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your houses - they must be fun to make! Crumb stars are such a fun idea, too. I had a different idea for the crumb blocks I've been making, but maybe I'd rather make stars! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little green community grew beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The green houses are so darn cute! and you can never go wrong with strings and crumbs...imo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, these adorable little green houses! And I love making crumb stars, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those tiny houses are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks you found a fair amount of GREEN to sew this week, Maggie. Quite the variety of shades, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lots of fun greens. Those little houses are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those houses are going to make an amazing quilt...one day!! Love the size of them though!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A flurry of string projects...goodie!

    ReplyDelete