Wednesday, March 3, 2021

quote marks quilt

It's a new month, but, I still have yellow to finish from February. These are the quote marks from the full stop quilt that Angela is doing. I have a few bonus 2 inch  HSTS - ( half square triangles ) I chose the easy example of quote marks that Angela offered. 



I am still taming the scraps this week by cutting 10 inch squares.  3 pounds 5 ounces = 9 1/4 yards = 95.00 worth of fabric. I counted 52 squares = 4 packs of layer cakes = 160.00 

My worry is that I won't use them. Since I haven't used a layer cake yet in my quilting.


I am linking to:

10 comments:

  1. Check out Jenny Down at Missouri Star. She has great ideas for those 10" squares . I love to watch her videos. Violet

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are lots of fun layer cake patterns. Now you will have to find a pattern to try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just need to look at the Missouri Star company and the you tube of what Jenny makes with them and all of yours will be used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you more likely to use a charm pack? If you don't use layer cakes, you can always cut them into 5" squares!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that background fabric for your Full Stop quilt! You're all caught up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of options with 10 inch squares... That reminds me I need to make those Full Stop ones in yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,
    I really like your yellow quote marks. And all those
    squares...wow...that's a lot. I'm sure you'll figure out
    what to use them for. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh!! such pretty yellow action here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm going to bet you come up with something really, really fun for those 10" squares!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great looking use of yellow!

    ReplyDelete