Monday, March 8, 2021

sparkle Christmas

I cracked open the sparkle box and started sewing the blocks. I had already cut this out a few years ago. It seemed an easy project to tackle. I am using this UFO for the rainbow scrap challenge at so scrappy. Green is the color for March and a good Christmas quilt has plenty of green. I played round and round with chain piecing the squares in a square. 


 This project has been hiding in the ufo closet, so, it was fun to revisit the fabrics. It will be a fun " to go" project since all the thinking is done, and, I can just sit and sew. 


It is a free pattern found here

I am linking:

needle and thread Thursdays 

rainbow scrap challenge


3 comments:

  1. You are off to a great start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some fun greens! I looked at your link for the pattern, and I really like the quilt design, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful to have already cut out blocks right at hand for a few minutes of sewing each day? You'll soon have this one done! Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete