Saturday, September 2, 2017

Orange you glad it is orange

September's rainbow scrap challenge color is orange. Hooray. I can use the color as an excuse to finish some long over due projects.
I finished orange noses on my towel for a Christmas present.


 I need an orange back on a hooked pillow with an orange piped edge.


I can clean out my scrap drawer.

And orange will play an important part in a donation quilt

 For string Saturday, I am still trimming string blocks for dawn's early light, a Bonnie Hunter Quiltville pattern.




I am linking to
 SewCan She
rsc17 super saturday

7 comments:

  1. Looks like you have lots of fun orange plans for this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many great plans for orange! Looks like lots to do this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many ORANGE scraps!! Best of luck incorporating them into your various projects.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty cushion, and some lovely oranges to play with there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great start to the month of Orange.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a great mix of orange scraps, and you are ahead of the game with projects already lined up. Go for it, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of fun oranges in your stash. Have fun playing with all those brights.

    ReplyDelete