Monday, September 18, 2017

rows of pinning

It is time to start the rows of Carolina Crossroads quilt. This part is a little tedious since I do better if I pin intersections and they are only 1 inch apart. That is a lot of pinning. I think what I will do is pin a row while I am watching tv in the evening and then sew it in the morning and then repeat.


It is always easy to put the first 2 rows together because they are short.


I have put this together as a leader/ ender while I worked on glitter blocks. I can make at least 4 seams while doing the background of one glitter blocks



I am linking to:
Making Monday
main Crush Monday

7 comments:

  1. Hi Maggie,
    It is so fun to see this coming together. I've watched with great interest how this project has progressed in between other projects. It's now time to come to the forefront, and I am looking forward to seeing more. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pin the intersections, too. Some people can just feel the seams and press on but I need to know they are together right. Especially when putting a Bonnie Hunter quilt together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a pinner as well! Your colors in the Carolina Crossroads are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful! Can't wait to see the whole top.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your participation at the Show and Tell Monday !! Hug Bambi

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a lot of seams to pin. Looks like your plan is working.

    ReplyDelete