Wednesday, September 6, 2017

donation quilt

I love this quilt pattern for baby quilts. It was time for our guild to hold it's annual donation quilt work shop, and I had a fun fabric I wanted to use. This pattern is perfect for directional prints.





It is easy to put together with a center strip of directional fabric and then 2 inch strips  along each side. 
After the sub cuts are made, additional 2 colors are added.






It makes a very quick quilt that looks like it was difficult to make. I had the top together in a couple of hours. This is the third quilt I have made from this pattern.




WOW

midweek makers
Jo's Country Junction UFO
Bee Social
Silly Mama WIP




3 comments:

  1. adorable!!

    thanks so much for linking up!

    brooke@sillymamaquilts.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great quick and easy quilt! The colors really make it sing!

    ReplyDelete