Thursday, September 14, 2017

Carolina crossroads progress

I have been making star blocks for Carolina Crossroads quilt -- quiltville.
I have also had a chance to make the setting triangles and corner pieces since this quilt is set on point.


I am anxious to see this quilt begin to come together.
There are a lot of 1/12 inch pieces in this quilt. I have mostly put it together as a leader ender project in between other projects.


I was hoping to use a bunch of green scraps, but it didn't make a dent.




I  am prepping today for an endoscopy tomorrow, my funny husband left me a little funny in the bathroom. Everyone is a comedian. LOL


I am linking (links in the sidebar) to:
needle and thread thursdays
oh scrap

1 comment:

  1. Looks like another fun and scrappy quilt. I hope you've got a plan when it's your Guy's turn under the scope so to speak.

    ReplyDelete