Friday, September 29, 2017

en provence quilt

My one monthly Goal is finished, and just in the nick of time. Here is Bonnie Hunter's En Provence, a mystery quilt from last year. I think this is the quickest I have finished a mystery quilt. Recently, I finished Old Tobacco road mystery from 2008. So I am grateful this is done. I used Bonnie's colors, and size. I didn't buy any fabric for this quilt, it all came from my stash.


Since the September project is done, I can spend a few days cleaning tables, and scraps, and work a little on my just for fun projects. I've made more glitter blocks, and I have cut more too. So when I get a chance I can just sew them together.





I am linking to:
Finished or Not Fridays   
Whoop Whoop

One monthly Goal

crazy mom quilts


and Oh Scrap

11 comments:

  1. Congrats on finishing En Provence... it's gorgeous!
    And done before the next mystery starts....way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for the finish! It turned out great!!! ( mine is still in the to do pile)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you just love making a quilt all from your scrap/fabric stash. Your En Provence is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing quilt! Love the design! Congrats on the finish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on finishing off En Provence! Your version is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The mystery quilt is lovely, soft gorgeous colour way. Your glitter blocks are interesting. Are they foundation pieced?

    ReplyDelete
  7. The quilt is beautiful. Are you doing Bonnie's quilt this year too? Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on this lovely finish. Lots of tiny pieces in this one. Thanks for sharing with Oh Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on finishing your wonderful version of En Provence!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your En Provence looks great - congrats on the finish.

    ReplyDelete