Monday, September 25, 2017

grandpas star too

all the Grandpas star blocks are finished, and 1, 280 half square triangles are gone. I didn't have to make a single half square triangle for these blocks. They were the "bonus" triangles from flip and sew corners of other quilt projects. I had already sewed them at that time. More about this here and here


Those silly ends that have to be trimmed, and the wastebasket had walked off on vacation.


I have more glitter blocks finished.

I didn't get my stash report blogged yesterday.
There was really no change, so I wasn't as motivated to share. I have been using fabric but nothing to report yet.

I am linking to:
Making Monday
main Crush Monday



3 comments:

  1. I still enjoy seeing those glitter blocks each time you post about them. I can't wait to see how all those Grandpa's star blocks are laid out. Happy sewing! Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic stack of blocks from bonus HSTs! Makes me really happy that I make and save mine as well.

    ReplyDelete