Sunday, September 10, 2017

Stash report Sept 10, 2017

I added a few remnants this week from Joann.



I gave away a large bag of odds and ends to a friend who loves scraps as much as I do. That was fun. But I am really grateful for a new pack of rotary blades. I have been sawing my fabric lately. I know I should change blades more often, but I only remember when I am away from home, or knee deep in a project and don't want to get off track.

Stash report

Fabric Used this Week 15 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 318 1/2 yards


Fabric Added this Week: 3 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 274.5 yards


Net Fabric for 2017:  43 yards used more than added.


For my slow stitching, I will be unstitching the first border on my Spirit of Christmas quilt. I evidently miss measured it and had to pull and tug and that just won't do.




I am linking to:

Slow Sunday Stitching

1 comment:

  1. You added some fun enhancement to your stash. Sorry about the un-sewing, but sometimes you just can't live it.

    ReplyDelete