Saturday, September 23, 2017

domino ufo projects

Have you noticed there is not enough time to do all you want to do? I have a problem with liking everything I see. I finished all 8 cutting garden blocks in orange for the rainbow scrap challenge. I already have a long list of rainbow projects for next year, thanks to all the inspiration I found visiting other rainbow scrappers.


I have a batch of nearly finished projects. Once the first domino falls they will all tumble down. That is certainly a fun part of quilting or anything.

more borders for the spirit of Christmas


the leader ender project is ready for the border decision

Borders are finished for EnProvence

Carolina crossroads is waiting for borders


I am linking to
 SewCan She

rsc17 super saturday

12 comments:

  1. Wow, what a lot of finished quilts! Looks like your list is ready for some new starts in the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that same problem! I want to make one of everything... and now that list includes your garden blocks. They are so fun in orange!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES! I totally have that problem! Not enough hours in the day!
    Love the orange sprout blocks... I want to make some :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehehe...yes the only problem with the RSC Challenge is getting so much inspiration to start new projects. Good luck with all those border decisions. You are going to be busy finishing quilts very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your scrappy butterflies. What is the name of the pattern?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really enjoying looking through all of your week's accomplishments!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVING your Leaves in ORANGE!! Congrats on moving SEW many projects along. Let the quilting begin!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You really have a lot of great projects almost finished. I love the Christmas fabrics, so rich.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your spirit of Christmas quilt. That fabric just sings. I have some of that line and haven't decided how to make it up. Your quilt is great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are making so much progress on your projects. I am envious of your time now that I am back to school. I love all the things you do.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha! It seems that many of us quilters have the same "see it/want to sew it" problem! Never enough time to do it all, though. I love all your fun projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You've done so well on getting your projects moved along. Being at the border stage is a major step in project completion.

    ReplyDelete