Sunday, September 17, 2017

Stash report September 17, 2017

I went to a REAL quilt store with Linda friend. and a bakery. and a pizza place.
These fat quarters were in the dollar bin. I thought they were fun fun fabrics.


I loved the happy words on this neutral.


I thought this would make a cute back section for one of my Grandchildren.


I am hunting a country tan color of thread for my longarm for all the civil war type quilts that come in to be quilted. I really like this brand of thread, but I usually have to order it online. I couldn't decide which color, so I bought both.


Stash report

Fabric Used this Week 0 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 318 1/2 yards


Fabric Added this Week: 4 1/2 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 279 yards


Net Fabric for 2017:  39 1/2 yards used more than added.



I don't really have any new stitching projects, so I will add a few hexies to my hexie quilt





I am linking to:

Slow Sunday Stitching

3 comments:

  1. You found some beautiful fabrics! I especially like the sunflower panel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maggie! Wow, what a find! I was just singing "You Are My Sunshine" to my granddaughter today! How funny! Pretty fabrics! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You found some fun stuff. Hope you've had time to get in some fun stitching in the sewing room.

    ReplyDelete