Wednesday, September 27, 2017

double delight

I found the box of my Double Delight project in the ufo closet.  Again, all the pieces are there, all I need to do is start laying out the rows. I am challenged when it comes to on point settings. I really need to arrange and rearrange before I start to sew. And still I might find a setting triangle turned wrong. This was Bonnie Hunter's 3rd mystery quilt, so it needs to get finished. I love the colors and the scrappy fabrics.


Again, I am in no hurry and plan to use this as my away project at the library. There will be room to lay it out there.


I finished this beautiful quilt for a customer. The colors are wonderful.




She had extra blocks on the back which my longarm wasn't happy about but did just fine.


I am linking to:

WOW

midweek makers

Jo's Country Junction UFO
Bee Social
Silly Mama WIP




5 comments:

  1. Hi Maggie,
    I'm glad you unearthed those blocks! I haven't tried an on point settings yet - I imagine I would have an issue. I would probably sew the rows without the triangles, and then add them when the main blocks were together. I look forward to seeing that finished! I love the quilt you did for your customer. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Double Delight looks beautiful. Those pink setting triangles really pull the whole piece together. Lots of beautiful quilts to look at here. Happy sewing! Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much for sharing your projects!

    thanks for linking up too!

    brooke@sillymamaquilts.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colour combo in your 'double delight', so pretty, so scrappy! Thanks for sharing with 'sew stitch snap SHARE'

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the colors, both in your project and the customer! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete