Sunday, August 27, 2017

Stash report Aug 27, 2017

I found some oldies but goodies at a street fair this week

 I just love the older fabric. And the colors will fit in anywhere in a quilt. The one on the left looks like a fabric Jen Kingwell would use in her quilts. I came of age quilting during the floral era, so I will always love them, but I am saving some of them for Bonnie Hunter's floribunda quilt

The sides of the wool bag have to be hand stitched with linen thread wrong sides together. I can only do this a little at a time or it hurts my hands. I do not want to have hurting hands sigh...
If i finish that today, I have the handles to hand stitch to the bag. so exciting....



Stash report

Fabric Used this Week 0 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 303 1/2 yards


Fabric Added this Week:  3 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 266.5 yards


Net Fabric for 2017:  37 yards used more than added.



I am linking to:



Slow Sunday Stitching

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you've done a great job at turning over your stash. Looking forward to seeing your finished bag. Have a very productive Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love finding fabric treasures!

    ReplyDelete