Wednesday, August 9, 2017

aunt marys


Last night was small quilt group. I sure enjoy this group. We have a potluck dinner, and take turns hosting it in our homes. It was a funny food night. There were 5 of us and 2 of us brought fresh green beans, and 3 of us brought cantalope. Thank goodness for the others or we would have had a boring meal.

 I had cut and prepared this ufo quilt for my away project. I had bought the kit a while back. I bought the quilt in a day flying geese ruler with it as they advised using it.


I was able to get all the first sewing done on the flying geese and the hourglass blocks done. The hard part will be putting it away until next week. But I have other projects I plan to move along.


I finished this customer quilt and got it delivered. She has another one I need to do soon.






WOW
Midweek Makers
Jo's Country Junction UFO
Bee Social
Silly Mama WIP

4 comments:

  1. love your projects!

    thanks for linking up!

    brooke@sillymamaquilts.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many fun projects. I'll look forward to your update on Aunt Mary's. So many beans and not enough time...or maybe there was more than enough beans this time around. (smiling) Happy sewing! Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made a lot of progress on your take with you project. The customer quilt is cute. Happy stitching this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that Double Irish Chain pattern - very different! And did you piece the t-shirt quilt too? If so, you've been busy! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete