Thursday, August 24, 2017

rug hooking

I have reached the edged of my rug hooked bag. It's time to start assembling the bag. I have not done this with rug hooking before, so it will be interesting.


Our group met this week and it was good to see everyone's progress. Jan has been working on a chair pad.
Beth is working on a wall hanging

Vivian is working on a vintage rug pattern


Mary is working on a celtic knots rug

Carmen took a class in shading at Sauder.

And I have a hen and rooster pot holder set I am hooking. And just like with my quilting, I am going scrappy and using what I have in the wool stash. I didn't want to start a big project until I am certain I will finish the bag ( at the top) but I can't do that at the guild meetings.


I am linking (links in the sidebar) to:
needle and thread thursdays
oh scrap

1 comment:

  1. I had no idea rug hooking patterns had gotten so complicated. Very pretty stuff everyone is working on.

    ReplyDelete