Sunday, August 13, 2017

Stash report Aug 13, 2017

I added 2 jelly rolls to my stash. They were so fresh and happy and on sale at Missouri Star quilt co.


These shirts are part of the stash now.




With my big finish of Mill girls, I have some fabric to declare out of the stash. which is so fun!

Stash report

Fabric Used this Week 30 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 280 1/2 yards


Fabric Added this Week: 5.5 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 252.5 yards


Net Fabric for 2017: 28 yards used more than added.


For my slow stitching today, it is time I finish my knit the sky scarf. I haven't knit since the middle of July, so I have a few days to catch in yarn. I started in September last year, so I will just bind off with whatever I knit today and call it a success.




I am linking to:


Slow Sunday Stitching
sharing Sunday

1 comment:

  1. Love the jelly rolls. The colors the scarf you're knitting are beautiful! They make me think if a cold, snowy January. Have a great week! Andrea

    ReplyDelete