Saturday, August 5, 2017

pineapple blossoms rows


Pineapple blossom quilt ( bonnie hunter pattern)


I've spent a little time putting these rows together. I need orange and then I can finish. All of these blocks were made in the month of that particular color. This month is cream or mixed backgrounds for the rainbow scrap challenge. This quilt has mostly white on white backgrounds.

My one monthly goal ( snow days) has  a mixed neutral background, and I hope a light look to it. This month color gives me the perfect opportunity to play with it.


I hope to work on string piecing today. It's not like a have a lot of string scraps or anything.




I am linking to
 SewCan She

rsc17 super saturday

8 comments:

  1. I love the look of your rainbow pineapple blocks! Are you using one of those special trim tools for those blocks? I've been wondering if that is a really helpful thing to have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pineapple blossom quilt looks so beautiful. The colours are so rich!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Pineapple Blossom is coming together nicely. Happy stitching!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy string piecing. Gotta love mindless sewing. Your pineapple rows look great. I have a feeling we'll be sewing orange in the months to come.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your string piecing. So messy, but so much fun to dig and turn the loneliest leftovers into lovely blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pineapple blossom quilt is gorgeous. Good luck with your goals this month.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Snow Days is on my to-do list. Yours looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A perfect chance to work on your charming Snow Days. Go for it!

    ReplyDelete