Saturday, August 11, 2018

orange and tokoyo subway quilt

Time to add orange to my Tokoyo subway quilt. Orange is the color for the month of August at Rainbow scrap challenge. Can it be August already? There were 8 blocks that included orange in them.


just a little bit of another color and this block will be done.

There were two blocks that orange finished. woohoo


I just had to see them sewn together.



I now have four of the 25 blocks completely finished. I am using a fusible grid, and it does seem a little stiff.....

I am linking to:


2 comments:

  1. The fusible may soften after washing. Congrats! on ORANGE finishing up two more blocks. Only 21 more to go!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The jury is out on that fusible grid here in my neck of the woods. I have used it but only in bags and I still am not sure if I like it! I love the Tokoyo Subway pattern! You have some great oranges!

    ReplyDelete