Wednesday, August 1, 2018

double wedding ring

After what seems like ages of cutting, I began piecing the arcs for my double wedding ring quilt. After what seemed like just a few minutes, I had used them all. Boy oh boy, this is going to take a lot of cutting and sewing. I have 35 arcs or 1,225 pieces sewn. I need 220 or so arcs, but I am going to move on to the next see to see if I can do it.


I bought and cut some lighter civil war colors.


My friend Linda has over 250 arcs sewn.- over achiever. We are following along at Jo's country junction double wedding ring quilt along.

I am linking to:

WOW

midweek makers

Jo's Country Junction UFO
Bee Social
Silly Mama WIP

Oh Scrap

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful arcs and beautiful fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's going to be beautiful in Civil War fabrics. What color are you using for the background?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a lot of pieces, and a lot of arcs. I know you can (and will) do it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've gotten a good start on those 220 arcs!

    ReplyDelete