Thursday, August 9, 2018

catch up

After my daughter went back home to Utah, I was feeling glitchy, unable to focus. So, I played catch up with the little odds and ends laying about. I had four glittter blocks to put together. I almost couldn't remember my method it has been so long.  I did a count, and I need 10 more to finish.


I have 7 more to this stage. Surely, I can push to the finish.


 I had a stack of shirts to put away and I remembered I need another 100 pieces cut for rectangle wrangle, so I cut 40 some.


And there is still plenty left.

I cut more wedges for double wedding ring, until I was distracted. I moved a few things around. My heart wasn't in anything. I will miss her.

I am linking
needle and thread Thursdays


2 comments:

  1. Cutting up your scraps is a very productive use of time that doesn't require a lot of thought. So sorry you don't live near your daughter. Take care.

    ReplyDelete