Tuesday, August 28, 2018

fun day

Big day today, I have both rug hooking and quilt guild to enjoy.
Jan is working on her reindeer


And made this. She wanted us to know that Anita White the designer will be doing a workshop in Indianapolis


I started this rug in July,

I need to make a little progress today

Our quilt guild is hosting a quilt show in October. Most of our meetings until then will be all the last minute planning and organizing. Tonight, we will have a member round robin. Our quilt entry forms are due to tonight, and I need to make decisions about which quilts I want to enter.

I know I want to enter wild and goosey. Beyond that, I don't know


I am linking to:
too cute tuesday

3 comments:

  1. The rug hooking is beautiful! And I love Wild & Goosey! That is a perfect entry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those reindeer are very fun and the pumpkin is very pretty. I agree with Christine, Wild and Goosey is the perfect entry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at all those little triangles on Wild and Goosey! Oh, I love it!

    ReplyDelete