Friday, August 31, 2018

one monthly goal recap

 I want to revisit my goals for the month of August and see how I have done. It's hard to believe we are at the end of another month. And today is my 44th wedding anniversary.

For August, I want to continue work on stella cyranna. I have the pieced rows finished, and it is time to assemble and work on the wool applique.
I had trouble with the instructions on the wool applique. I have only a picture to go by, and to me, the amount of wool is not adequate for the color combinations I am seeing.




I want to quilt roll roll cotton boll. I found a backing, so I need to make the binding, and, I have two customer quilts, and then I can quilt it.
It's quilt show time for the guild, so a couple of other quilts snuck in front of Roll roll for quilting, but I have entered it into the show, so it will be done.

I want to string piece for orca bay ( here are other images) for the next mystery quilt finish.
I have all the blue string blocks finished. There are 72 and now I move on to red string pieced blocks.


I need to decide borders on snow days and prepare to quilt. I think it will be a while until I quilt it.
Nothing decided. I was distracted by the double wedding ring quilt along.


I am linking to:

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you make some good progress. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made good progress on all your goals last month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great progress on your projects! Thanks for linking to Finished or Not Friday!

    ReplyDelete