Sunday, August 5, 2018

stash report August 5, 2018

When whimsicals was a presenter for our quilt guild here, I bought a fat quarter bundle from her because, it was so cute. It was called persnickety. My favorite is the white cats on black.




My daughter is here and is helping send fabric to goodwill, so far we have sent 138 yards approximately.
And just for fun, My daughter in law sent this photo of my Grandson helping my son with the plumbing. Which I am sure I have a picture somewhere of my son helping his Dad just the same.


I have started cutting pieces for a wool applique on stella cyranna for slow stitching.
stash report

Fabric Used this Week 139 1/2 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 442 yards

Fabric Added this Week: 4 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 150 1/4 yards

Net Fabric for 2018: 291 3/4 yards used more than purchased. 

I sewed at least 15 min every day this week.


I am linking to:


sunday stash at quiltpaintcreate

15 min to stitch at life in pieces

12 comments:

  1. Some lucky shopper is going to hit the jackpot at Goodwill this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those fabrics are scrummy! The photo made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great fat quarter bundle. I love those kitties. Our local Goodwill store just closed down, but it rarely had any fabric, yarn, etc. I won't really miss it except for having a place to make donations. We currently have a bunch of bags for donation from my BIL's estate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun to have help.
    What a great photo of son helping Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun photo of family house repairs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that's a load of fabric to good will. Love the little helper picture. They want so much to help at that age, what happens to them when they are teenagers when any request is met with an eye roll? Happy stitching this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That plumbing picture though! That is too precious for words.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great new fabric. I'm sure many will benefit from your donation and put that fabric to use.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a great donation to Goodwill. Someone's going to be jumping up and down on their great find there. The fat quarters from that fabric bundle are absolutely adorable! I love them. Happy sewing! Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  10. I need to check out our local Goodwill as a good deal on fabric always makes me smile. I am sure some happy sewer will enjoy that bundle!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great father-son photo! I can't believe you are axing that beautiful bundle. =) Someone is going to get very lucky. I hope you at least kept the black with white cats! Lots of stash reduction this year at your house.

    ReplyDelete