Wednesday, January 24, 2024

rick rack nines progress

I had an open sew with my guild Saturday, and, I have made progress on rick rack nines. Having a top is my January one monthly goal. I am almost there. The middle rows are daunting. The pattern was a king size quilt, and, I didn't realize that when I made the 9 patches. When I began working on it again, I wanted to make it smaller. But, it is still bigger than I thought it would be. I have enough leftover 9 patches to make another quilt.

 


I am linking:

5 comments:

  1. You are getting close to a finished quilt top. That's a lot of stitching to get that far. You look on track to finish your goal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of 9 patches! I love your setting. Hooray for keeping up with all your UFOS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those center diagonal rows are challenging! I made this quilt in queen sized many years ago. Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love scrappy quilts like this. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is daunting to sew those big long rows on the diagonal, but you got this. Can't believe you have enough for another quilt! It would sure make a lovely charity quilt if you wanted to do that. Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.
    https://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2024/01/24/wednesday-wait-loss-364

    ReplyDelete