Sunday, January 14, 2024

stash report January 14, 2024

 stash report January 14, 2024

fabric added this week:  0 yards  

 Still no purchases. yippee  I did work on my 2 1/2 inch strip bin and reduced it by half. I cut for several scrappy quilts, and, I made a donation box. I started with over 4 pounds and now I have over 2 pounds of strips.


how long will it stay nice? haha

fabric added year to date for 2024: 0 yards 

fabric used: 12 yds donated -  20 yds - finished snow days = 32yards

78 x78


fabric used year to date for 2024: 48 yards 

48  yards used more than bought in 2024

I sewed 6 days last week. 

I decided to work a little harder on my attendance at my rug hooking guild meetings. I miss everyone. My goal is 2 times a month. I have also decided that I will only work on my Christmas rug there, and, not at home. I have attended twice since December.

may 5

There is a lot of hooking to do on the background.


I am linking to:

7 comments:

  1. No even half of January is over and you've done so well on the fabric out part of the equation and your stitching time. Your holiday rug is looking really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the stash reduction. Your rug is looking fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah for no new fabrics in the stash, and for reducing the scrap bin! Lovely green strips. Have fun with your rug, and your goal. I love the rich blue sky.
    Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your rug project is looking good! Santa with his sleigh and flag are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely rug! I hope you manage to go often to the meetings because I can't wait to see how this turns out. Congrats on not buying fabric! I know that's hard. https://makingalather.blogspot.com/2024/01/stash-report-january-14-2024.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great numbers! Love the santa.

    ReplyDelete