Monday, January 1, 2024

best of 2023 blog posts

Happy New year - I am looking foward to corned beef and cabbage and hopefully a little quilting

 The most viewed blog posts for 2023 were finished quilts. I finished 28 UFOs this year, and, I have a page at the top of the blog listing them.

The top post views for the year is scrapbox chevron in first place


It was followed by my uneven nine patch. I used the leftovers from my circa 1880 quilt, that was part of a swap with quilty friends.


Sea swept was the next on the list.






Also very popular is my page at the top of the blog of my collection of quiltville mystery quilts. I have done 21 of the quiltville mysteries. And, then, I decided to stop and finish more UFOs.




I am linking:






5 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, Maggie -- your mini quilt show was delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finishing 28 UFOs must be a new worldwide record! Plus a total of 21 BH mysteries!!! I didn't know there have been that many. Beautiful scrappy finishes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool scrappy quilts! You did really well with your 5 quilt plan last year. You finished off a lot of those UFOs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on such a productive 2023, such beautiful quilts! Thanks for linking up with the Best of 2023.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great review. You made some really pretty quilts last year. I hope you had a lovely New Year! Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss. https://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2024/01/03/wednesday-wait-loss-361

    ReplyDelete