Wednesday, January 17, 2024

more progress rick rack nines

It has been bitterly cold here in central Indiana- in the negatives. Great for staying in and quilting. I am working on rick rack nines, hoping for a top this month. It is the piecing focus for my 5 quilt project. Machine quilting 2 older Ufos is the quilting focus. I have been waiting for our Friday group at the library to lay out the rows. I don't have the room here.  I have a guild open sew this week that might be just what I need to finish the top. It is slowly growing.



I am linking:

4 comments:

  1. You've made great progress this week! Such a lovely quilt. Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.
    https://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2024/01/17/wednesday-wait-loss-363

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a neat design! I love all the scrappy color. Hope you make lots of progress on it this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's looking good, Maggie. I recently came across a clever way to assemble a large on point project in sections....though I can't recall where I saw it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it. I've never tried to do a quilt where the rows are in a diamond type shape instead of straight across

    ReplyDelete