Sunday, January 28, 2024

stash report January 28, 2024

I picked up a few pieces of scraps from the guild free table. Then, I put half of it back. LOL. The pieces I kept were small pieces that I am not going to count in the stash totals, but, there were enough 2 1/2 inch strips I will count as a jelly roll.


stash report January 28, 2024

fabric added this week:  3  yards  

 Still no purchases. yippee  

fabric added year to date for 2024: 3 yards 

fabric used:  -  0 yards
fabric used year to date for 2024: 63 yards 

60  yards used more than bought in 2024

I sewed 6 days last week.  I am doing better with my sewing time. I have been doing a little clean up while I am in the quilt room and that is helping with me wanting to be there.

I decided to work a little harder on my attendance at my rug hooking guild meetings. I miss everyone. My goal is 2 times a month. I have also decided that I will only work on my Christmas rug there, and, not at home. 

More work on the reindeers and background. Guild was canceled one day this month. In all the years, it was the first time I can remember. We are getting a little older, and not as interested in slushing through the nasty weather. LOL I promise that these are new pictures but progress is slow. LOL


I am linking to:

9 comments:

  1. You did really well with stitching time last week. Our guild meeting was canceled this month too, no one wanted to get out in the ice, including me. Hope the sewing room clean up is going well. Happy stitching this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love that you put some back, that is seriously great. Hopefully some one took the rest and put it in a project. Your energy and analysis is amazing to read, the time to do this and make so much at the same time, I can’t imagine how much time it takes. Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have more willpower than I. I seem to pick up something every month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am trying to organize my basement more so that I am more comfortable in my sewing area. It certainly helps. Love the rug hooking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good girl putting some back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I must admit I prefer a tidy sewing room than not. It's a lovely place to work when it's organised. Love those reindeers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty scraps, I'm sure you will find a great use for them ;) And still, no fabric purchases since the start of the year, well done!
    I agree, a neat sewing room is very welcoming, and calls for stitching times. Not fun to have to stay home because of the bad weather, but your rug is coming along nicely.
    Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how your Christmas rug is coming along! It's so pretty. Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.
    https://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2024/01/31/wednesday-wait-loss-365

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great neutrals I hear you on slow progress. That's the only kind of progress that happens around here.

    ReplyDelete