Sunday, January 7, 2024

stash report January 7, 2024

The first stash report for the new year. And, I can start it, saying, I haven't bought any fabric haha - 7 whole days yippee

stash report January 4, 2024

fabric added this week:  0 yards 

fabric added year to date for 2024: 0 yards 

fabric used: 16 yards donated  finish crayon



fabric used year to date for 2024: 16 yards 

16  yards used more than bought in 2024

I sewed 4 days last week. 

I am working on a cross stitch sampler designed by Melissa at pinker n punkin - I think it can be found hereI have made the frame for square number 3. I can hardly wait to add the birdies inside

I am linking to:

7 comments:

  1. Such a sweet quilt. Bright and colourful, and so cheery. Enjoy your hand stitching today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've gotten a great start on the new year metrics. I made the mistake of shopping with Grad Gril and already added 7 yards to my stash. But thankfully, that should go out quicky as it all already has places to be used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that crayon quilt and your latest cross-stitch project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray to have purchased any fabrics from the beginning of the year ;D Crayon is beautiful, lovely rainbow quilt. Fun embroidery!
    Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fine start, Maggie -- I really like the colorful crayons!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really coming along on your cross stitch! Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.
    https://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2024/01/10/wednesday-wait-loss-362

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the crayon quilt!

    ReplyDelete