Thursday, June 1, 2017

Orange Crush

A new month a new goal.

I have this on the frame - so I want to finish it and bind it.

 and my ufo 2017 and One monthly Goal for the month is Orange Crush from Bonnie Hunter and Quiltville.

I have it partially assembled and all the parts and pieces are ready.

In the same box, I found 2 boxy stars quilts in just the block stage. I won't put them on the list just yet, but maybe I can make some progress on them as well.


Although the Rainbow scrap color for the month of June is yellow, and this would count for that
Lots of potential and fun to look foward to doing.

Meanwhile, we are preparing to paint the house. Jared has helped take the ivy down before we power wash. We loved the ivy years ago when we bought the house. But not so much when it is time to paint.



But he doesn't come cheap.

I am linking to:
needle and thread thursdays
oh scrap


I may have a scrap problem 
One monthly Goal

2 comments:

  1. Fun quilt top. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got such fun blocks to work with. Good luck with the painting this weekend.

    ReplyDelete