Sunday, June 11, 2017

Stash report June 11. 2017

Our guild show was this weekend. We had over 300 quilts, but I think attendance was down from the last show. There has been some talk of losing our venue.

Stash report

Fabric Used this Week 11 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 221 3/4 yards


Fabric Added this Week:5 1/2 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 174 3/4 yards


Net Fabric for 2017:47 yards more used than added
Our featured quilter was Debbie Smith - She is awesome.




An En Provence was there. I didn't even know anyone else was working on the Bonnie Hunter mystery. Mine is still at the blok stage but on my One monthly goal list for the year.




Here is another happy birds a Jen kingwell pattern.






My big purchases:
A much needed foot pedal thingy to keep the pedal from scooting.


and the Planet stuff for this quilt for my Grandson. He mentioned when he was here, that his quilt is really a "baby" quilt. I took that as a hint that He thinks it is time for a more sophisticated quilt. Shall I shoot for Christmas or next March for his birthday, or get too excited and just give it to him.

I am linking to:

Slow Sunday Stitching
sharing Sunday

3 comments:

  1. I love that photo with the gorgeous quilts in the background and the quilter hand stitching beside them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I loved seeing the pictures of your quilt show! Here we get one a year, so I truly enjoy when others share their experiences!

    I'm inspired by your stash report to begin my own. So, starting next week, I'm in! Thank you for the inspiration and for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing quilt show photos. It is unsettling when attendance is down. I have the same foot pedal platform. Works well.

    ReplyDelete