Tuesday, June 13, 2017

cars

Housed in the same building of the quilt show, this past weekend, is the antique car museum. Apparently, the cars all needed a few minutes to work on their tans.
When I came out of the show after closing, I found my little car had made friends.





 My car was completly surrounded

After the day I had trying to keep up with the show, I thought at least my car feels young and peppy next to those old broads....haha  but not me.


A made a few more maple leaves and finished what I had leftovers to do.

I have been working on the leader/ ender hourglasses. I still owe my swap mates neutrals.




I am linking to:
Fiber Tuesday -
Free Motion by the River
to do tuesday
too cute tuesday

6 comments:

  1. Love your leaves! The hourglasses look good too. I love old cars, but I'll take the comfort of mine any day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Leaves! I Love making them too. Your L/E is coming along beautifully too. She should releasing this summer's L/E project soon...I'm still doing Cheddar Bowties, that's how far behind I am!!
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. So funny about your young peppy car! Nice blocks. Leader/ender sewing is such a good idea, that I seldom do. Good for you for doing so!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like those pail green leaves, very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun to see all of those classic cars! Love the maple leaf blocks and those colors are great! I especially love the purple one! Thanks for linking up with To-Do Tuesday this past week!

    ReplyDelete