Thursday, June 15, 2017

Indiana quilt

For our guild show, we collaborated on an Indiana quilt to celebrate 200 year anniversary. Here it is finished,The quilt was displayed for the first time at the quilt show. And it will be donated to the Historical society to be hung at the Seiberling Mansion museum. I t is a wonderful collection of quilter's ideas about Indiana. We didn't realize that there were so many block patterns named Indiana puzzle, and all different.









for the back


for my string saturday, I finished 40 neutral 5 inch squares for zuckerwatte ( Bonnie Hunter pattern )



I am linking to:
needle and thread thursdays
oh scrap
I may have a scrap problem 

1 comment:

  1. Great job! I love all the warm colors in this one. Thanks for sharing with Oh Scrap!

    ReplyDelete